Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how eCarLog treats personal information that eCarLog collects and receives, including information related to your past use of eCarLog services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that eCarLog does not own or control, or to people that eCarLog does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- eCarLog collects personal information when you register with eCarLog and when you use our services. eCarLog may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and zip code. For our paid services, may also ask for your address and payment information. Once you register with eCarLog and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- eCarLog may collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- eCarLog does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission. Your e-mail will NOT be sold to any 3rd-party marketers!
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your eCarLog Account Information at any time.
- New categories of paid services may be added from time to time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the eCarLog service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your eCarLog account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- eCarLog may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your eCarlog account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.